This year on Women´s day we are launching a vacancy specifically for women in engineering. We are thrilled to strengthen our female engineering team within all the competences we are offering!
Capgemini Engineering Netherlands is offering you the opportunity to pursue a career as an engineer in high-tech in Europe's leading innovative top technology region. We are growing and on the lookout for potential colleagues to join and reinforce our teams. Therefore, we would like to meet engineers who want to advance their career with us!
Who are we looking for?
Engineers with an academic or higher vocational degree and who match our Dutch and/or English vacancies, among others:
- Hardware Engineers (mechanical, electro-mechanical, electronics engineers, Technical writers)
- Software Engineers (Java/ C++ / C# / Python)
- Test Engineers
- Embedded Software Engineers
- Model Driven Engineers
- Automotive engineers
- QA/QV engineers
- Industrial automation engineers
- Project Managers
What motivates you?
In today’s world, change is a constant factor. Leveraging the positive potential of change is your driver. Innovation is your guiding principle – an inspiration that brings you to life and gives meaning to everything you do. At Capgemini engineering we value open and honest feedback, we trust and respect each other; “practice what you preach.”
Get the future you want
In addition to challenging work opportunities, nice colleagues and delicious coffee, Capgemini Engineering gives you freedom and flexibility to help you achieve your professional goals. We invite you to enable us fuel your ambitions that promotes individual empowerment and growth with a wide array of training opportunities in an inclusive environment
What do we offer?
- A permanent contract with a nice salary
- Minimum of 25 vacation days & holiday pay, with a possibility to buy extra days
- Mobility allowance for your travel costs. You can use this mobility allowance for a (hybrid or electric) lease car or you can have it paid out gross
- A good pension
- Working from home allowance
- Extensive education and training opportunities, where your unitmanager is, together with you, responsible for your development
- Innovation groups, plenty of trips, drinks, knowledge nights, pizza sessions and LAN parties
- Become part of an open culture in which diversity is one of our guiding principles.
Are you interested in a career with us in any of the above-mentioned competences? Send us your cv now!
(If you are a man and also interested to learn more, we also encourage you to apply on any of the other vacancies on our career page!)