Do you have passion for technology? At Capgemini Engineering you can contribute to meaningful technological advancements!
Our Digital Manufacturing division, with over 250 colleagues, aids partners with digital innovation. We introduce Industry 4.0 and support with designing and using smart products to enhance efficiency and sustainability.
To strengthen our division, we are looking for a Technology Consultant to join our Hybrid Intelligence team. In this role, you will engage with our clients in the consumer products industry to uncover, define, and solve their complex data science and analytics challenges. In return, we can offer a rewarding career that makes a difference, with plenty of opportunities for learning and self-development.
What will you do?
Our Hybrid Intelligence team provides data science, analytics, and scientific software services to industry-leading companies. As part of our consultancy practice, your core function will be to work closely with our clients, helping to identify and understand their challenges and provide advice and guidance to help solve them. You will be expected to develop a detailed understanding of our data science propositions and how to articulate their value most effectively to our clients, with the aim of building long term engagements.
You will focus on the consumer products sector, but you will have the opportunity to learn, develop and expand your expertise into the full range of our science and engineering sectors. The role will involve travel to clients in NL, and occasional trips to other EU countries, the UK and the US.
- Start with often unclear or unfocused client requests and take the lead in exploring possible solutions to ensure real business benefits.
- Drive and challenge clients on their assumptions and constraints to identify the true underlying business need from their requests.
- Clarify, qualify, and shape analytics, data science and AI opportunities with clients.
- Assist delivery teams in defining the scope and direction of potential solutions.
- Support the on-boarding of the project delivery team and provide ongoing guidance and advice.
- Provide consultancy capabilities as part of a data science solution delivery team as required.
- Engage with clients in the technical presales phases of the opportunity lifecycle
What you need to be successful
- BSc, MSc, or PhD in science or engineering
- A good understanding of the issues faced by R&D in consumer products firms
- Proven technical track record in the data science and analytics domain (in consultancy and/or technical delivery)
- Good consultancy skills (e.g. stakeholder engagement and management, workshop facilitation, process and information modelling)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to explain technical concepts in simple terms
- Proficiency in both Dutch and English. Applications should be submitted in English
- Good interpersonal skills with the confidence to network and present to clients at all levels
- The ability to manage and engage in multiple activities simultaneously
- An understanding of current industry-wide best practices and be able to leverage benefit from their application to new problems
- Experience of hands-on software development, analytics or data science would be an advantage
What motivates you?
In today’s world, change is a constant factor. Leveraging the positive potential of change is your driver. Innovation is your guiding principle – an inspiration that brings you to life and gives meaning to everything you do. At Capgemini engineering we value open and honest feedback; we trust and respect each other; “practice what you preach.”
Get the future you want
In addition to challenging work opportunities, nice colleagues and delicious coffee, Capgemini Engineering gives you freedom and flexibility to help you achieve your professional goals. We invite you to enable us fuel your ambitions that promotes individual empowerment and growth with a wide array of training opportunities in an inclusive environment
What do we offer?
- Cold feet? We don’t get them. That’s why we offer you a permanent contract straight away.
- Mobility allowance.
- Get the future you want. From the start, you will be giving plenty of opportunities to develop yourself and shape your career, including the opportunity to attend various courses. We offer boundless trust and support.
- Holiday pay and plenty of time (26 days) to spend it.
- A non-contributory pension scheme, so you’ll be looking back fondly at your time at Capgemini Engineering.
- Work where you like on a device of your choice and our connectivity allowance.
- Your first necessity of life as a Capgemini Engineering professional: a fast laptop and a SIM card that you can also use privately.
- And, of course, an appropriate salary. Let’s talk about it!