Do you have passion for technology? At Capgemini Engineering you can contribute to meaningful technological advancements!
Our Digital Manufacturing division helps partners with digital innovation. We introduce Industry 4.0 and support with designing and using smart products to enhance efficiency and sustainability.
To strengthen our division, we are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join our Hybrid Intelligence team. Hybrid Intelligence has over 40 years’ experience of providing innovative data science and consultancy services to R&D and Innovation customers. We have an enviable track record of repeat business, and many of our biggest clients have been customers for over 20 years. In the Consumer Products Sector, we work with blue-chip clients such as Unilever, AkzoNobel, General Mills and BAT. With around 500 staff, supported by the wider Capgemini team of over 300,000, we offer our customers a complete service to support their R&D and Innovation functions, and help solve the generational problems of our time.
What will you do?
As part of Capgemini Engineering, Hybrid Intelligence has a focus on enabling global Research and Development customers get best value from their data, and we wish to expand these services into NL-based Consumer Products organizations. The Netherlands is a major hub for consumer products research with areas such as the Food Valley and therefore represents a focus area for growth within the sector.
This role covers all Consumer Products sales in NL and is likely to include an element of sales in other geographies close to NL. Some remote working is anticipated, but you should expect to spend a few days per week in our Den Haag office.
- Achieving your bookings and profit targets for the sector. You will be expected to forecast and evolve revenue projections for your sector over the next half-year and beyond.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the wider Capgemini Engineering and Capgemini Group, contributing to Capgemini bids where appropriate, and ensuring that those contributions are reflected in revenue to Hybrid Intelligence and the wider Group.
- Developing our customer base, to bring new clients into the sector. This is likely to include working closely with Capgemini staff to bring our unique service offerings into established Capgemini customers, and developing accounts where Capgemini are not currently active.
- In collaboration with the presales and offers team in the Hybrid Intelligence Centre of Excellence, developing and supporting new, differentiated offers, and promoting these offers in the wider Capgemini Group, with a particular focus on sustainability.
- Contributing to the overall strategy for the CP sector in, with a particular focus on The Netherlands, and working with the CP Sector Director to develop individual account strategies as appropriate.
- Supporting bids in areas outside the CP sector where appropriate.
- Developing strong relationships with our Operations Team in NL and other geographies, negotiating for resources to satisfy client demands.
What you need to be successful
- 5+ years of experience in selling data science consultancy services to the Consumer Products sector
- Experience of owning and delivering against €M targets
- A proven ability to work inside a large organization, with experience of getting the best from a distributed team
- Working with senior client and internal stakeholders, at Director level and above, and acting as a trusted advisor
- Degree-level educated in a numerate/scientific discipline, with in particular a high-level understanding of data analytics, math and statistics, and how they are used in Consumer Products R&D.
This role is offered for an initial 12 months, with expectation that it will transition to a permanent role if the candidate is successful in the role.
What motivates you?
In today’s world, change is a constant factor. Leveraging the positive potential of change is your driver. Innovation is your guiding principle – an inspiration that brings you to life and gives meaning to everything you do. At Capgemini engineering we value open and honest feedback; we trust and respect each other; “practice what you preach.”
Get the future you want
In addition to challenging work opportunities, nice colleagues and delicious coffee, Capgemini Engineering gives you freedom and flexibility to help you achieve your professional goals. We invite you to enable us fuel your ambitions that promotes individual empowerment and growth with a wide array of training opportunities in an inclusive environment
What do we offer?
- Get the future you want. From the start, you will be giving plenty of opportunities to develop yourself and shape your career, including the opportunity to attend various courses. We offer boundless trust and support.
- Mobility allowance.
- Holiday pay and plenty of time (26 days) to spend it.
- A non-contributory pension scheme, so you’ll be looking back fondly at your time at Capgemini Engineering.
- Work where you like on a device of your choice and our connectivity allowance.
- Your first necessity of life as a Capgemini Engineering professional: a fast laptop and a SIM card that you can also use privately.
- And, of course, an appropriate salary. Let’s talk about it!