Do you have passion for technology? At Capgemini Engineering you can contribute to meaningful technological advancements!
Nikos Pantazopoulos, Unitmanager Intelligent Automation
Our Digital Manufacturing division, having over 250 colleagues, aids partners with digital innovation. We introduce Industry 4.0 and support with designing and using smart products to enhance efficiency and sustainability.
To strengthen our division, we are looking for an MES Modeler to join our Execution Systems team. Execution Systems is a dedicated team responsible for implementing, supporting and maintaining automated systems for the Leiden production facility in compliance with cG(a)MP requirements.
What will you do?
As an enthusiastic MES modeler, with knowledge of both business processes and process automation, you will be part of a team of recipe management specialists providing MES support. This position reports to the Execution Systems Recipe Management lead and works closely with the Recipe Management Specialists in the team.
The role will involve MES Modelling using Werum PAS-X MES. Responsibilities include:
Creating and maintaining recipe and master data into manufacturing and control systems throughout product lifecycle
- Creating and maintaining the Master Recipe within the manufacturing execution system (MES)
- Providing feedback to Technical Operations on changes required in Master Recipe to be incorporated into Equipment Class General Recipe (EC GR / ESP)
- Work with other Recipe Management Specialists, to manage and develop site recipes
- Work with manufacturing specialists (Production, PDMS and Technical Operations) to define requirements for new and existing recipes
- Co-ordination of tasks to ensure timely delivery
- Monthly reporting of tasks complete and support provided
- Electronic batch tests on shop floor
- Go Live and after care
- Evaluation, solving and documentation of all MES related issues
What you need to be successful
- Preferably a Bachelor degree within the field of industrial automation, information technology or relevant engineering
- 2-4 years experience with MES system modeling, preferably Werum PAS-X.
- Experience in biotechnological/pharmaceutical industry is preferable
- Knowledge of FDA 21 CFR Part 211 and Part 11, EU GMP and GAMP 5 guidelines.
What motivates you?
In today’s world, change is a constant factor. Leveraging the positive potential of change is your driver. Innovation is your guiding principle – an inspiration that brings you to life and gives meaning to everything you do. At Capgemini engineering we value open and honest feedback; we trust and respect each other; “practice what you preach.”
Get the future you want
In addition to challenging work opportunities, nice colleagues and delicious coffee, Capgemini Engineering gives you freedom and flexibility to help you achieve your professional goals. We invite you to enable us fuel your ambitions that promotes individual empowerment and growth with a wide array of training opportunities in an inclusive environment
What do we offer?
- Cold feet? We don’t get them. That’s why we offer you a permanent contract straight away.
- Mobility allowance.
- Get the future you want. From the start, you will be giving plenty of opportunities to develop yourself and shape your career, including the opportunity to attend various courses. We offer boundless trust and support.
- Holiday pay and plenty of time (26 days) to spend it.
- A non-contributory pension scheme, so you’ll be looking back fondly at your time at Capgemini Engineering.
- Work where you like on a device of your choice and our connectivity allowance.
- Your first necessity of life as a Capgemini Engineering professional: a fast laptop and a SIM card that you can also use privately.
- And, of course, an appropriate salary. Let’s talk about it!