Visualize yourself working on cutting-edge projects that are shaping the future of mobility. Working together with fellow engineers on solutions that will impact the society and the way we travel. Make the world more sustainable by contributing to a cleaner planet and simultaneously evolve your career in the automotive industry! We are looking for an experienced LabVIEW Software Engineer with deep understanding of development and engineering of controls, system integration and test automation within the automotive or high-tech market.
Jan Plender, Team Manager Automotive Engineering:
"As a member of our Automotive Engineering Team you will get a lot of opportunities to work on a wide variety of projects. Many of our engineers are currently involved in innovative electrification or Advanced Driver Assistence Systems (ADAS) development projects for some of the leading vehicle manufacturers. You will be working in an international environment with our customers, suppliers and colleagues. Do you want to work in a truly innovative environment, for and with the greatest companies in the automotive and high-tech industries? Then join our team.
What you do on a daily basis
- Translate requirements into functional and solution concepts
- Provide expert guidance within a cross-functional project team for technical go/no go decisions for control concepts related to test systems within automotive and high-tech domains
- Implementation and verification of your control design
- Analyze measurements and coordinate tests to find the cause of defects and develop solutions
- Ensure traceability between function requirements and implementation artifacts
What do we expect from you?
- A Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Mechanical/ Software Engineering, Mechatronics or Control Systems
- You speak Dutch at least at B2 level
- You are experienced in LabVIEW and are familiar with Model Based Software Development and Simulink
- You have >2 years of development & engineering experience in an automotive or high tech engineering environment
- Solid understanding of one or more of the following subsystems: E-drivetrains, Hybrid Systems, Fuel Cell Technology or High-tech Machines
- You are a teamplayer with good people and communication skills
What motivates you?
In today’s world, change is a constant factor. Leveraging the positive potential of change is your driver. Innovation is your guiding principle – an inspiration that brings you to life and gives meaning to everything you do. At Capgemini engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation.
Get the future you want
In addition to dynamic work opportunities and inspiring colleagues, Capgemini Engineering gives you freedom and flexibility to help you achieve your professional goals. We invite you to enable us fuel your ambitions. Be a part of the organization that promotes individual empowerment and growth with wide array of training opportunities.
We also offer:
• A permanent contract with a appropriate salary.
• 25 vacation days and holiday pay.
• Mobility allowance for your travel costs. You can use this mobility allowance for a lease car or you can have it paid out gross.
• A bonus scheme.
• A good pension.
• Working from home allowance.
• Extensive education and training opportunities through our own Capgemini Engineering Academy.
• An innovation budget and access to our Innovation Lab, where you can start your own hobby project with equipment such as an oscilloscope, 3D printer and laser cutter.
• Possibility to grow and contribute to innovative projects in the automotive industry.
• Be part of an open culture in which diversity is one of our guiding principles.