Are you also convinced that technology has a major impact on business and society? Is building web applications your specialty and do you find it even more fun to build this for technical systems? Is connecting front-end applications to a cloud environment and setting up the back-end environment right for you?
Lianne Snellenburg, Team Manager Technical Applications:
As a Full-Stack Developer in my team you work on complete software stacks for medical support, connected cars and/or High-Tech mechatronic systems. You are experienced in web development with prominent frameworks (Angular, REACT or others) that connect you effectively to cloud systems including PaaS and SaaS (AWS or Azure). You can extend cloud systems with scalable features with the necessary security within a microservice architecture. In addition, you are responsible for the quality and sustainability of your contribution and you work together with your team on the end product.
What are you going to do?
- You build both the front-end and the back-end of the most innovative applications and ensure a seamless link between these various components, in a team
- You implement high-quality functionality according to best practices, in line with stated requirements and in a way that facilitates support and/or operations
- You improve the Continuous Integration pipeline with frameworks such as Jenkins, Gitlab or Azure DevOps
- You are able to work analytically within complex domains such as health care or smart industry, or disciplines such as physics or mechatronics
- You are involved in making technological choices that best suit the application.
What do we expect from you?
- A HBO or WO diploma in (Technical) Informatics or Computer Science
- Experience with research, software design and implementation according to defined guidelines, testing, integration and delivery. This includes TDD, BDD and Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Experience with cloud architecture in at least 1 PaaS or SaaS from AWS, Azure or similar
- Experience with version control systems such as Git and dependency management systems such as NPM, Maven or Gradle
- Experience with DevOps CI/CD, Microservices, MongoDB or SQL is a plus
- Experience with various development methodologies such as Agile/Scrum
- Provide valuable and constructive input during Sprint Retrospectives and make yourself responsible for the quality you deliver, as well as perform code reviews to support your colleagues
Get the future you want
In addition to challenging work opportunities, nice colleagues and delicious coffee, Capgemini Engineering gives you freedom and flexibility to help you achieve your professional goals. We invite you to enable us fuel your ambitions that promotes individual empowerment and growth with a wide array of training opportunities in an inclusive environment.
What motivates you?
In today’s world, change is a constant factor. Leveraging the positive potential of change is your driver. Innovation is your guiding principle – an inspiration that brings you to life and gives meaning to everything you do. At Capgemini engineering we value open and honest feedback, we trust and respect each other; “practice what you preach.”
What are we offering?
- Minimum of 25 vacation days & holiday pay, with a possibility to buy extra days.
- Mobility allowance for your travel costs. You can use this mobility allowance for a (hybrid or electric) lease car or you can have it paid out gross.
- A good pension.
- Working from home allowance.
- Extensive education and training opportunities, where your unitmanager is, together with you, responsible for your development.
- Innovation groups, plenty of trips, drinks, knowledge nights, pizza sessions and LAN parties.
- Become part of an open culture in which diversity is one of our guiding principles.