Do you have passion for technology? At Capgemini Engineering you can contribute to meaningful technological advancements!
Nikos Pantazopoulos, Unitmanager Intelligent Automation
Our Digital Manufacturing division, having over 200 colleagues, aids partners with digital innovation. We introduce Industry 4.0 and support with designing and using smart products to enhance efficiency and sustainability.
To strengthen our division, we are looking for a DeltaV Automation Engineer to join our Execution System department.
The department is responsible for the implementation, support and maintenance of computerized systems and GxP related hardware/software. They are focused on implementing standard recipe-based processes to deliver consistent content, optimized end-to-end execution, data availability and visualization. As DeltaV Automation Engineer, you will have the ability to apply automation solutions to address a variety of client needs. You will be part of a team of 60 enthusiastic automation professionals.
- The design, implementation and commissioning of DeltaV changes on manufacturing equipment within a production environment, together with Vendor, Technical System Owner and Business System Owner.
- Execution and/or coordination of DeltaV changes in a team of automation engineers
- Develop, coordinate, execute and review (commissioning) protocols, test plans reports and documentation to implement, maintain, operate and validate DeltaV systems
- Update, coordinate and review the applicable Life Cycle documentation.
- Assist in the training of other personnel with respect to implemented solution.
- Update, develop and coordinate related system SOP’s/ Work instructions.
What do you bring?
- A technical education / degree in industrial automation or relevant engineering discipline is required. (Minimum HBO Educational level).
- 2-5 years of relevant experience within the biotech industry with proven knowledge of current Good Automated Manufacturing Practices (GAMP) compliance
- Experience working with recent DeltaV DCS software including DeltaV batch.
- Proficient ability to understand control philosophy and write functional requirement specifications
- Highly motivated, independent, detail-oriented team player with good organization, initiative, and a collaborative attitude is essential.
- Preferred knowledge in OSI-PI Historian and Siemens PLCs
- Proficient knowledge of P&IDs and instrumentation/control equipment in an industrial environment
- Has good verbal, reading and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Required are VCA and NEN 3140.
What motivates you?
In today’s world, change is a constant factor. Leveraging the positive potential of change is your driver. Innovation is your guiding principle – an inspiration that brings you to life and gives meaning to everything you do. At Capgemini engineering we value open and honest feedback; we trust and respect each other; “practice what you preach.”
Get the future you want
In addition to challenging work opportunities, nice colleagues and delicious coffee, Capgemini Engineering gives you freedom and flexibility to help you achieve your professional goals. We invite you to enable us fuel your ambitions that promotes individual empowerment and growth with a wide array of training opportunities in an inclusive environment
What do we offer?
- Get the future you want. From the start, you will be giving plenty of opportunities to develop yourself and shape your career, including the opportunity to attend various courses. We offer boundless trust and support.
- Mobility allowance.
- Holiday pay and plenty of time (26 days) to spend it.
- A non-contributory pension scheme, so you’ll be looking back fondly at your time at Capgemini Engineering.
- Work where you like on a device of your choice and our connectivity allowance.
- Your first necessity of life as a Capgemini Engineering professional: a fast laptop and a SIM card that you can also use privately.
- And, of course, an appropriate salary. Let’s talk about it!