Capgemini Engineering BU ER&D NL has an Information Security Organization to ensure that the Capgemini Engineering NL Information Security Policy is correctly implemented and maintained.
This document describes the profile of the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) role of Capgemini Engineering GBL ER&D NL.
Security is a key quality aspect of the Capgemini Engineering GBL ER&D NL internal organization, the way projects are conducted and how we collaborate with clients and suppliers.
The CISO is involved with all stakeholders to ensure that the ISMS (policies, rules, guidelines, and documents) is correctly implemented.
The CISO manages global threat and cyber risk assessments related to their scope/unit, defines cybersecurity plan and ensures compliance to Group Cybersecurity Policies. The unit’s cybersecurity plan is managed based on the NIST Framework structure (Identify, Protect, Detect, Response and Recover) and ISO 27001:2013 standard.
The CISO is also the escalation point for delivery and staff-based security incidents. Country CISOs own the relationship with country security agencies.
The CISO collaborates with Unit's / Country / Region DPO and the local Security and Privacy council.
To ensure compliance with the global Cybersecurity Framework Polices the CISO works closely with the GBL Security HUB and use the group policies and supporting material. Any local specific deviations or additions will be discussed with the HUB.
The CISO is responsible for the local Security organization, budget and reports directly to the CFO and has a “dotted line” to the GBL CISO. The CISO must also speak and write fluently Dutch and English as many official documents are in the native language and international communication is in English.
High level responsibilities of the CISO are:
• Leads all security related matters of the BU in a country,
• Acts as a focal point for security-related issues,
• Acts at the tactical Security Level,
• Is chairman of Security Change Advisory Board (CAB),
• Is chairman of the Security Officer Board (SOB),
• The CISO role encompasses all standard Security Officer and SO-Automotive (TISAX related) Tasks, Competences and Requirements, see appendix A and B.
Get the future you want
In addition to dynamic work opportunities, nice colleagues and delicious coffee, Capgemini Engineering gives you freedom and flexibility to help you achieve your professional goals. We invite you to enable us fuel your ambitions. Be a part of the organization that promotes individual empowerment and growth with wide array of training opportunities.
We also offer:
- A permanent contract with a nice salary.
- Minimum of 25 vacation days & holiday pay, with a possibility to buy extra days.
- Mobility allowance for your travel costs. You can use this mobility allowance for a (hybrid or electric) lease car or you can have it paid out gross.
- A good pension.
- Working from home allowance.
- Extensive education and training opportunities, where your unit manager is, together with you, responsible for your development.
- Become part of an open culture in which diversity is one of our guiding principles.