Do you want to be actively involved in the implementation of complex business-critical software in the high-tech industry? Are you able to turn issues into innovative solutions? Then join our Technical Applications team and challenge yourself to work in a high-tech environment!
Hans Roggeveen, Team Manager Technical Applications
"As a C#/.NET developer in my team you contribute to the correct translation of domain-specific, technical and business requirements into intelligent solutions that are applied at leading high-tech customers. You work closely with colleagues to properly coordinate the development process, decide on software implementations, participate in code design and test documentation reviews. In this role you will focus on creating software in C# and .NET, contributing to the development of high-tech software platforms in a scrum/Agile way of working, in order to maintain high software quality and make interfacing with the hardware easier."
What do you bring?
- Bachelor or Master in computer science, informatics, mathematics, physics, or electronics.
- Affinity with machine software such as motion control and camera’s
- You have experience with C#/.NET, WPF, WCF and MSSQL and version management systems (eg SVN or GIT)
- You have experience with Test Driven Development and / or Behavior Driven Development
- You are familiar with development environments such as Visual Studio and with tooling such as Jenkins and Enterprise Architect
- You are a team player, respecting team members, trusting and committed to decisions and action plans and striving for a collective result.
What motivates you?
In today’s world, change is a constant factor. Leveraging the positive potential of change is your driver. Innovation is your guiding principle – an inspiration that brings you to life and gives meaning to everything you do. At Capgemini engineering we value open and honest feedback, we trust and respect each other; “practice what you preach.”
Get the future you want
In addition to challenging work opportunities, nice colleagues and delicious coffee, Capgemini Engineering gives you freedom and flexibility to help you achieve your professional goals. We invite you to enable us fuel your ambitions that promotes individual empowerment and growth with a wide array of training opportunities in an inclusive environment.
We also offer you:
- A permanent contract with a nice salary.
- Minimum of 25 vacation days & holiday pay, with a possibility to buy extra days.
- Mobility allowance for your travel costs. You can use this mobility allowance for a (hybrid or electric) lease car or you can have it paid out gross.
- A good pension.
- Working from home allowance.
- Extensive education and training opportunities, where your unitmanager is, together with you, responsible for your development.
- Innovation groups, plenty of trips, drinks, knowledge nights, pizza sessions and LAN parties.
- Become part of an open culture in which diversity is one of our guiding principles.